We are looking for a Project Manager(s)
Wellmo is a rapidly growing Finnish startup connecting insurance companies and progressive health service providers with their members through a customer-branded mobile app. Wellmo was established in 2012 and we currently have customers in Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany and South Africa.
We are now looking for a project manager(s) to plan and deliver customer projects.
As a project manager you are expected to work together with our customers to design customer-specific mobile solutions, communicate requirements and timelines to internal development team and finally support the customer after the project has been delivered.
Your tasks include for example:
• Discussing with current and new customers about the mobile services they could offer through Wellmo
• Creating project plans together with the development team
• Delivering the end product to the customer and making sure things run smoothly after implementation
• Soon to be graduated or graduated (any project management experience would be a plus)
• Relevant education (e.g. business, technology, healthcare)
• Excellent communication skills in English and German (Finnish and other languages are a plus)
• Hands-on attitude and flexibility
• Initiative and ability to take ownership
• Interest in health
• Start-up dynamics and rapidly developing environment
• The support of an experienced and versatile team
• Possibilities to grow based on your competencies and achievements
• Possibility to be part of how health services will be delivered in the future
You can work full-time or part-time which suits you better.
Send your application, CV and salary request to Jari Turpeinen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start: As soon as possible ‖ Location: Espoo, Finland