Wellmo is looking for software developers!
Wellmo is a growing Finnish startup connecting insurance companies and progressive health service providers with their members through a customer-branded mobile app. Wellmo was established in 2012 and we currently have customers in Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and South Africa.
Now we are looking for software developers to our agile development team. We emphasize ability to take initiative, understanding of core software development skills and quick learning over knowledge of specific technologies. We expect prior hobby or work experience in programming.
We additionally appreciate:
Some technologies we use:
All of our developers are full-stack developers with emphasis on some areas. Our development team has experience from a wide range of industries, including high availability and security requirements. As a rule, all code has test automation written by the developers themselves.
Start: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full-time, Part-time, flexible hours (agreed case-by-case)
Location: Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland
Send your application and CV in Finnish or English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19.3.2017. In your application, please answer the following questions:
For more information, please contact Kalle Korpiaho, +358 400 497 982 (during Tuesdays between 13-15).
We are looking for a Project Manager
Wellmo is a rapidly growing Finnish startup connecting insurance companies and progressive health service providers with their members through a customer-branded mobile app. Wellmo was established in 2012 and we currently have customers in Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany and South Africa.
We are now looking for a project manager to plan and deliver customer projects.
As a project manager you are expected to work together with our customers to design customer-specific mobile solutions, communicate requirements and timelines to internal development team and finally support the customer after the project has been delivered.
Your tasks include for example:
• Discussing with current and new customers about the mobile services they could offer through Wellmo
• Creating project plans together with the development team
• Delivering the end product to the customer and making sure things run smoothly after implementation
• Soon to be graduated or graduated (any project management experience would be a plus)
• Relevant education (e.g. business, technology, healthcare)
• Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish (German and other languages are a plus)
• Hands-on attitude and flexibility
• Initiative and ability to take ownership
• Interest in health
• Start-up dynamics and rapidly developing environment
• The support of an experienced and versatile team
• Possibilities to grow based on your competencies and achievements
• Possibility to be part of how health services will be delivered in the future
You can work full-time or part-time which suits you better.
Send your application, CV and salary request to Jari Turpeinen, email@example.com.
Start: As soon as possible ‖ Location: Espoo, Finland