Customer Success Manager
// Wellmo Jobs
Customer Success Manager
Would you like to work for an exciting scale-up digital health company that helps insurance companies build data-driven digital health solutions? Are you looking for an interesting job in an international and dynamic environment that provides a chance for ownership, as well as flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely? This is the place for you.
Leading insurance companies are bringing digital health services to market at an increasing pace. Our platform helps them quickly design and deploy cutting-edge insurance services and mitigate risk.
Wellmo’s mission is to help our customers create digital health services that make a difference.
- Use the best locally relevant health services and bundle them with your own services and engagement process into a unified solution.
- Offer your customers a mobile health service set under your brand and develop it continuously based on results.
- This is the platform & ecosystem approach – the best way to help large amounts of users with different needs to stay healthy.
We need new talent to join our team of highly-skilled digital health enthusiasts. As a Wellmo team member, you will be part of some of the most exciting digital health projects in Europe. Join us and help build the future of health.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to plan and deliver customer projects.
You will be the face for our customers, ensure they understand the value of our product and grow the customer relationships. You will help our insurance customers design, implement and further develop their digital health services powered by Wellmo. You will work with customer’s project teams, ecosystem partners, Wellmo’s R&D and subcontractors.
Examples of tasks include
- Help new and current customers define the mobile services they will offer through Wellmo
- Support clients in finding the right strategy to realise their digital vision successfully
- Be a facilitator in service design workshops
- Communicate the necessary steps to execute projects both internally, and to customers
- Transfer knowledge to enable clients to utilize our leading mobile platform
- Project management tasks e.g coordination, budgeting, timing and customer satisfaction
- Deliver the final product and ensure things run smoothly after implementation
- Support customers by finding issues before they happen, look out for the customer’s business and suggest new ways to continuously improve their service
- Identify product and process gaps and issues, suggest and realise potential solutions
- Be the voice of the customer in the company
- Participate in sales process and upselling
- Manage and do hands-on projects with your competent colleagues while continuously learning new things
- 1-5 years of operating experience in one or more of the following areas: consumer apps, health, insurance, or you have consulted in health or insurance sectors
- Relevant education (e.g. business, technology, healthcare)
- Excellent organization and clear communication skills in English and Finnish (other European languages are a plus)
- Propensity for relationships building and maintaining
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- Hands-on self-starter attitude and flexibility
- High level of personal productivity
- Initiative, and ability to take ownership and eager to solve problems independently while being a proactive team player offering help to colleagues as well
- Interest in health
- Experience on service design is a plus
- Experience working with developers is a plus
- Experience and proven success in working with customers
- Ability to manage expectations, produce specifications for development tasks and prioritise against deadlines while being able to do the same in many projects at the same time
- Leading digital projects that enable you to leave a mark in the insurance business
- High-level contact with the pioneering insurance companies of Europe
- International environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Significant impact on the company and customer success processes
- Scale-up dynamics and rapidly developing environment
- The support of an experienced and versatile team
- Possibilities to take different roles based on your own interest and competencies
- An opportunity to be part of improving healthcare
- Ownership and/or share options
- Flexible working times and remote work possible