// Wellmo Jobs
Would you like to work for an exciting scale-up digital health company that helps insurance companies build data-driven digital health solutions? Are you looking for an interesting job in an international and dynamic environment that provides a chance for ownership, as well as flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely? This is the place for you.
Leading insurance companies are bringing digital health services to market at an increasing pace. Our platform helps them quickly design and deploy cutting-edge insurance services and mitigate risk.
Wellmo’s mission is to help our customers create digital health services that make a difference.
- Use the best locally relevant health services and bundle them with your own services and engagement process into a unified solution.
- Offer your customers a mobile health service set under your brand and develop it continuously based on results.
- This is the platform & ecosystem approach – the best way to help large amounts of users with different needs to stay healthy.
We need new talent to join our team of highly-skilled digital health enthusiasts. As a Wellmo team member, you will be part of some of the most exciting digital health projects in Europe. Join us and help build the future of health.
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to keep our infra available 24×7
At Wellmo, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to software developers, software engineers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problem and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in Project Management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Understanding of the core methodological aspect of DevOps
- Experience as DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Experience with containers and cloud-native tools (Kubernetes, Helm and Prometheus to name a few)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient with Git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Expertise in Azure, AWS, GCP or Upcloud
- SRE, SLIs, SLOs and SLAs are some of things you would enjoy implementing
And other traits/skills:
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving attitude – you understand that some problems are not technical and are better solved with different skills and tools
- Collaborative team spirit
- Have empathy towards software developers
- Leading digital projects that enable you to leave a mark in the insurance business
- High-level contact with the pioneering insurance companies of Europe
- International environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Significant impact on the company and customer success processes
- Scale-up dynamics and rapidly developing environment
- The support of an experienced and versatile team
- Possibilities to take different roles based on your own interest and competencies
- An opportunity to be part of improving healthcare
- Flexible working times and remote work possible