Software developer for our agile team
We are looking for software developers for our agile development team. We emphasize the ability to take initiative, understanding of core software development skills, and fast learning of new technologies. Prior programming experience is required. What we expect is that you are comfortable enough with at least one or two technologies to work independently. Our whole team is constantly trying out new technologies so the learning never stops at Wellmo.
- Relevant university studies (IT, technology, healthcare). Applications from developers in the beginning of their career are welcome!
- Programming experience (work/course projects/hobby projects), ability to work independently at least with some technologies – let us know the technologies you are most comfortable with!
- Understanding of the structures behind full-stack development, at least in theory
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week
- Excellent communication skills in English (other European languages are a plus)
- Hands-on attitude, flexibility and high level of personal productivity
Additionally we appreciate
- Full-stack development knowledge
- Experience in testing automation and secure coding
- An eye for visual design and good UX
- Interest in health and self-tracking
- Start-up dynamics and rapidly developing environment
- A real-world project with high quality standards and exemplar coding practices
- Excellent organization and clear communication skills in English and Finnish (other European languages are a plus)
- The support of an experienced and versatile team
- Possibilities to advance based on your competencies and achievements
- An opportunity to be part of improving the future of health
- For core players: ownership and/or share options
Some technologies we use
- HTML5, CSS
- REST, MongoDB
- Cucumber, Watir-Webdriver
Our team consists of full-stack developers with emphasis on some areas. We have experience from a wide range of industries, including high availability and security requirements. As a rule, all code has test automation written by the developers themselves.
With us you have an opportunity to develop yourself according to your own interests. In the long run you can keep developing your skill set in full-stack development further or, for example, specialize in devOps/architecture, integrations/partner support or design/client consulting.
Some technologies we use
Send your application and CV in Finnish or English to email@example.com. In your application, please answer briefly the following questions:
- What technologies are you most comfortable with? Are you more of a backend or frontend developer?
- What kind of (hobby or work) projects have you been involved in? What size / duration? What has your role been in them?
- What kind of hours would you like to work and with what kind of flexibility? Please include a salary request.
For more information, please contact:
+358 400 497 982
Contact hours: Tuesday, 13-15.